Our Exterior Painting Process
- We protect surfaces that will not be painted. Cover any plants, shrubs, or other areas that require protection.
- Clean and prep the surfaces. This includes pressure washing to remove dirt, cobwebs, and other debris for proper paint adhesion.
- Scrape any peeling or old paint. Prime all bare wood and areas susceptible to extreme weather conditions.
- Paint and stain surfaces to your chosen exterior colors.
- Clean work area daily and remove all debris.
- Meet with you on the final day to inspect the work and ensure complete satisfaction.